Edwards, CO Remodel
Decorative wall to wall carpet nicely priced, synthetic fiber making it very durable. Large scale pattern sets off the room. The home was completely gutted, walls removed, layout changed for a more open floor plan. An active family of four lives in this home full-time.
- Carpet: Synthetic Fiber
- Pattern: Decorative Himalayan Construction: Cut Pile – Soft Fiber
- Wood Floor: Wide Plank Oak Flooring
- Finish: Natural UV Oil Finish with No VOC’s
- Width & Construction: 7″ Wide Plank | Engineered
- Color: 9000-303 Rich warm brown with gray undertone. Baked so color permeates through the entire veneer.
- Stairs: Fabricated out of wood flooring with square nosing to give a block-style tread appearance.